1) Fresh Air- Normally each year I try to avoid going out in cold air as much as possible as I become a grumpy bear when I’m cold. This year I am totally embracing the crisp cold weather and enjoying taking walks in the fresh air. Fresh air doesn’t do wonders for your hair but it does do wonders for your mind!
2) Motel Rocks- I attended the Motel Rocks Bloggers party in November and have since fallen in love with the brand. I was lucky enough to get a 20% off voucher from the event so have ordered two party dresses for the festive season (blog post coming soon). I’ve also noticed Laura Whitmore on I’m a Celebrity Get Me out of here NOW wears a Motel Rocks dress almost every night! Three of my favorite things- Laura, I’m a Celeb and Motel Rocks!
3. My High Street- I live near Eltham High Street, some may say it’s not the most pleasant of places to spend a Saturday afternoon however recently my house mate/best friend Toni and I have gone crazy on it! We have W H Smiths, Boots, Marks and Spencer, The Pound Shop, The Card Factory…what more does a girl need! Okay, maybe Topshop wouldn’t go a miss! Eltham council I hope your reading (hint hint, topshop cough cough.)
4. Spirulina- Ooooh another superfood! This one might scare some of you as it looks like a bright green kind of fungal powder but my oh my you need it! Spirulina is packed full of nutrients that your body and mind need. It’s particularly a good thing to give a go at this time of year as its pack with chlorophyll, vitamin B6, iron and beta- carotene which all support a strong immune system! No nasty bugs coming my way (touch wood, fingers crossed, no jinx allowed!) So why not give this greeny blue microscopic plant a whirl!
5. Christmas Shopping- Hooray to me- it’s the 3rd December and I’ve basically done all my christmas shopping! I’ve loved it this year- just made life simple for myself. No faffing or flonsing (not a word) around thinking “Oh but he might not like that” or “Oh I better get something to go with that”. I’ve been precise, efficient and effective! PEE!!!!!
So what are you loving at the mo? Share the love and let me know by leaving a comment below!
Love, Lottie x